David Cameron Talks about Post-Bureaucratic Age at TED

David Cameron explains why we should take away money and power from the government and give it back to individuals.


I've always thought of this video as a good introduction to small-government ideology or anti-
bureaucratic mentality that we should all have. I actually saw it long before David Cameron became the prime minister of the UK. Not that I am promoting him or the Conservative Party of the UK (because they don't really stick to the conservative principles Cameron talks about in the video), it's more of me wanting this kind of thinking or ideologies more existent in the platforms or policies of politicians here (wait, do political platforms even exist here?).

1 comment:

  1. I think it's enough for this day. This is the 4th post I back read. At least, I'm done with 2010. Tomorrow, I will return for 2011.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.